tirsdag den 2. juni 2009

BattleForce Galacticus 13




BattleForce Galacticus 13


3 kommentarer:

  1. Look, I have found this blog site and I am now aware of all parties involved in the piracy of my work. Please understand that I have a wife and children and just like you all, I have bills to pay and a mortgage to worry about. I ask nicely and with respect, that you stop pirating my work. If I can't make a living creating my comics, I'll have to go back to flipping burgers and there won't be any more JAG27 comics. So don't shoot yourselves in the foot. If you like my comics, please pay for access like everyone else. I do good to be able to make a living doing this, and every dollar counts these days, so please don't do me in with this continued piracy. I don't mind the occassional posting or sharing of single images, but I just can't allow entire comics to be shared. I'm asking nice.

    SvarSlet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  3. Your an idiot JAG27. You don't seem to understand piracy and the users who mainly do it.

    People who pirate your work, WERE NEVER POTENTIAL SALES TO BEGIN WITH. So your not loosing anything! Yes, I understand people downloading your work for free gets you mad. But it's truly not going to effect your sales at all really. Any fluctuations in your business profits can hardly be blamed on piracy just because you believe that could be the only excuse. When that's simply not true.

    SvarSlet